Save Money with Water Heater Maintenance from IdealAir
Want to save money on your water bill and extend the life of your hot water heater? Then invest in routine water heater maintenance from Ideal Air. Regular maintenance will help you identify potential problems before they become major, costly repairs.
What water heater maintenance includes
When you call a technician from Ideal Air to perform routine water heater maintenance, we will:
- Drain and flush your water heater, removing sediment and other particles
- Check and replace the sacrificial anode if necessary
- Inspect all the various parts and ensure proper operation
Hot Water Circulating Pumps
In addition to routine maintenance, installing a hot water circulating pump in your water system can also reduce wear on your hot water heater and increase the efficiency of your hot water system.
How It Works
A pump is installed in the hot water line and a loop is created between so the pump can circulate hot water through the main hot water line, keeping hot water in the line at all times. This means you won’t have to run cold water down the drain waiting for it to get hot, saving you money on your water bill.
Benefits of a hot water circulation pump
- Cost effective
- Easily installed in existing piping
- Hot water on tap – no more waiting for the water to get hot
- Lower water bill due to less cold water waste