With tighter building construction in recent years, the quality of indoor air in Johsnson County has declined dramatically.
The air circulating in the duct work of the average home can be concentrated with contaminants, including molds, bacteria, viruses, and dust mites. We fill our lungs us to 20,000 times each day. Over time, these contaminants can cause inflammation of the mucous membranes, upper respiratory problems, asthmatic conditions, headaches, and flu-like symptoms, especially among children.
According to the National Center for Health Statistics, 2001 National Health Interview Study, over 7.6 million children (5-17 years) and over 12.7 million young adults (18-44 years) suffer from asthma. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers to the public.
Facts about indoor air:
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the air in homes can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air.
- The National Academy of Science Institute of Medicine reports that exposure to indoor pollutants is a key contributor to the asthma problems of this nation.
- Most allergy and asthma sources are passed from person to person through the air.
- The air in a single room can contain hundreds of thousands of infectious bacteria, viruses, fungal spores, and contaminants, which can only be seen by a microscope.
- Health effects may show up immediately, or after years of exposure to poor indoor air quality. These symptoms include some respiratory diseases, heart disease, and cancer.
What can be done?
- Allergens and Particulates can cause health effects such as nose and throat irritation, runny nose, and congestion.
- Infectious Agents can cause bacterial and viral infections. This is controlled by UVC light.
- Toxic Compounds that include formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, smoke and mold mycotoxins that can create such symptoms as memory lapse, depression, headaches, and fatigue. This is controlled by UVV light.
Our Johnson County Indoor Air Services:
Why Johnson County Should Hire Us For Indoor Air:
Any technician that ever enters your home from Ideal Air Heating and Cooling will proudly display the “Seal of Trust” badge. When they display that badge you can rest assured that you are dealing with a safety professional, drug tested , and are the best trained technicians you can expect.
Experience, on-going training, and a competent and friendly attitude guarantee that your needs will be met to your complete satisfaction. Our goal is to make Ideal Air the best service company in Johnson County.